A race is a competition of speed, against some type of measurement, most often a clock or to a specific point. The competitors in a race try to complete a given task in the shortest amount of time. Typically this involves traversing some distance, but it can be any other task involving speed to reach a specific goal.
A race may be run continuously from start to finish or may be made up of several segments called rounds, heats, stages or legs.
- Register to Edit
- It takes less than 5 minutes to request registration for editing, and we try to approve within 24 hours. Click here to register
- MoparWiki Help
- While editing Wikis may at first glance appear a little overwhelming, it really isn't. You will find this site's HELP (link found in the sidebar) to be very strong and easy to understand. The best way to start is with small edits and working on your user page -- and you will become a Pro in no time.
- Please, please, please ... click preview on your edits and review before clicking save.
- Best Value in Internet Advertising
- Your business can have it linking banner rotating onto these MoparWiki Pages for $1 Day ($365 year) -- and we'll do the graphics for you. Click here to advertise on MoparWiki. Banner advertising helps to pay the bills for this MoparWiki project.
- We Can Design a site for your Business.
- MoparStyle Racing supports its drag racing habit by designing and implementing just about anything Internet for your business, club, church or association. Web Sites, a Wiki such as this, Forums, eCommerce, Graphics, web hosting,... 10+ years experience